RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Reimbursement on merchandise or deposits can be done within 7 days following the date of purchase or the original date of the deposit upon mandatory presentation of proof of purchase;
- Exchange for a different product or credit note can be issued at the original store where the merchandise was purchased within 30 days following the date of purchase upon mandatory presentation of proof of purchase;
- The merchandise must be unused, uninstalled and returned in its original condition and packaging (unopened) in order to get a full refund or exchange the merchandise; a restocking fee of 30% of the merchandise’s retail price will be deducted for any damaged open box;
- Deposits on orders can also be refunded within 7 days of the payment;
- For hygienic reasons, bidets, hand-held bidets, bidet attachments and bidet toilet seats that have been opened cannot be returned.
- Final sale at all times on: demonstrators, gift cards, clearance items, end of collections, parts, maintenance products and all services.
- For hygienic reasons, bidets, hand-held bidets, bidet attachments, bidet toilet seat and replacement toilets seats that have been opened cannot be returned or exchanged.
QUOTES & LAYAWAYS
- Quotes are valid for 7 days and cannot be combined with any other promotions;
- Minimum deposit of fifty percent (50%) is required on any layaways or orders;
- Orders must be paid in full if delivery needs to be scheduled within 14 days.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY OF MERCHANDISE
- Full payment (100%) of the invoice is required for merchandise that needs to be picked up at the Store within the next 14 days or 7 days before any home delivery.
- The customer is responsible to inspect all merchandise upon receipt.
- Any merchandise received damaged must be reported within a maximum period of 72 hours (3 days) following the receipt of the merchandise, to the attention of:
The Bath Depot Store of the transaction; or Customer Service: [email protected]
- Online purchases are subject to the same policy hereinabove mentioned and can be returned or exchanged at any Bath Depot Store;
- Two (2) pieces of identification with photo from a government agency must be produced by the customer upon reception of the merchandise at the store.
- The customer is responsible for checking the merchandise upon arrival;
- If the merchandise is damaged on arrival the customer needs to:
Declare the damaged merchandise to the delivery company and sign the document regarding this situation;
Take clear photograph of the outer packaging and of the damaged merchandise and send those to [email protected] along with a description of the damage.
- Shipping fees are applicable at all times and are at the expense of the customer, even if the items are credited or exchanged;
- If the customer has benefited from free delivery, shipping fees will be charged upon receipt of the return or on any new delivery of merchandise (new or exchange) (except for merchandises damaged on arrival);
- The customer is responsible for any loss or damage that may occur during transportation of the returned merchandise. A secure transportation service is recommended.
Bath Depot reserves the right to refuse returns or exchanges in the event that it doesn't comply with the above policy. The terms and conditions of this policy may change without prior notice.